Enhancing Performance Reviews Through Data Analytics
Measuring Meaningfully with Metrics that Matter
In a context where almost any CEO will dedicate a paragraph in an annual report to the fact that employees are their most significant asset it’s interesting that more often than not, that can be where the analysis stops. With the help of analytics, businesses can isolate the dimensions that most strongly predict future employee performance therefore optimise their investment in their workforce. Human-centred process increases adoption and engagement by considering the motivations of all stakeholders. Cutting-edge performance management should sit at the nexus of these two drivers.
If done poorly, it can mean making bad business decisions and missing value. If done well, it can provide an invaluable insight into the performance of your workforce, and guide key business decisions. The aim of this workshop is to equip you with the tools to critically evaluate your collection and analysis of employee performance data and to consider how you can optimise performance management to drive business results.
Reasons to attend this workshop:
• Gain hands-on experience in how to use data for performance measurement
• Learn how to measure your return-on-investment with your performance review analytics
• Find out how to identify your key performance drivers
• Identify and avoid common sources of bias and gather meaningful data
• Learn how to use meaningful performance measurement data using a human-centred approach
• Learn how to design your performance review process
9:00 Calculating performance review ROI
• Introduction to performance measurement
• Examining key case studies
• Quantifying your performance investment
10:30 Morning tea
11:00 Identifying your employee performance drivers
• Using evidence-based performance dimensions
• Implementing a metric maturity model
• Distinguishing between input vs output metrics
1:30 Gathering performance data: identifying the risks and avoiding pitfalls
• Identifying & mitigating sources of bias
• Avoiding common mistakes
• Gathering reliable & consistent data
3:00 Afternoon tea
3:30 Using performance data using a human-centred approach
• Designing your review process
• Augmenting your processes through the right technology
• Monitoring & improving your review process
5:00 End of workshop
Paddy Mooney, Customer Success Manger, intelliHR
Paddy has worked with Australian and international clients across mining & energy, engineering, healthcare, technology professional services and not-for-profit industries helping them through defining a meaningful performance framework, designing effective data collection methods, and most importantly analysing and drawing value from the data.
Ben Hession, Account Executive (NZ), intelliHR
Ben has worked on sustainable people processes within advisory businesses, industry leaders and HR professionals in the Asia-Pacific region for over 5 years. He specialises in streamlining administration and activating people insights within organisations to facilitation connection between employees, managers, leaders and they businesses they work within.
intelliHR is an analytics global software platform designed to automate the capture of real-time people and performance data - assisting its customers through increased efficiency, augmented quality and improved visibility of data throughout all stages of the employee lifecycle.